Fairtravel Battle is a collectible card game that attempts to celebrate the best aspects of card games without excessive monetization.
It’s a project I’ve been developing solo for over 6 years (as of 22nd July 2023). 37 versions were delivered during those 6 years.
- 135 base card set
- 2-4 player battles
- Custom-built card game framework
- Multiplayer with both regular servers and Steam P2P Networking Sockets
- Multiple game modes and submodes such as Duel, Draft, Sealed, deckbuilding, Raid
- Remote Game Data updates that don’t require redownloading the game (unless game code changes)
- Online, LAN, or offline play with both real players and CPU players
- Modding support
- Multiple progression systems (Card packs, mastery pass, weekly chest, among others)